02 August 2009

Red Cherry by LeeAnn Chin

I'd never even heard of the "Red Cherry" until Mike and I passed this truck yesterday.

Then, on my way to the billiard club last night, my friend Matt asked if I'd like him to pick me up anything from LeeAnn Chin's. I got some shrimp dish and as a special treat, he also picked up, none other than, the Reeeeed Cherry..... SCHWEET!

I got raspberries and kiwi with raspberry frozen yogurt. Mmmmmm.... The food wasn't bad either.
[excuse my chalk-covered hands]

1 Comments:

At 2:56 PM , Blogger Robert Johnson said...

I went to their site, and noticed they never once mentioned what state(s) they were located in. Just a lot of street addresses. I sent them mail mentioning they might want to add that information.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home