19 June 2009

Missing Vegas...

I've got a bad case of missing Vegas today (that's Vegas my pooch, NOT the town).

Don't get me wrong, it's been fun spending so much time in MN, being all domestic and stuff. For instance, today I made a pork roast with steamed broccoli and I always like to keep fresh cut fruit readily available in the fridge. I also whipped up a big vat of my favorite pasta salad for poker night at the club tomorrow.

I just wish it weren't so danged humid here and that, of course, my pooch could be here to join us. I'll be home for a few days at the end of the month to bring him back for the fourth. I'll probably be spending most of the summer out here since I don't really have much planned back home. Let's hope the weather dries up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home