18 April 2009

When will it be spring in Colorado???

I'm currently blogging from DIA, awaiting my flight to sunny San Diego. I'm so close to warmth.... Yet, so far away. I was originally scheduled for the 8:30 a.m. flight but rebooked on the 12:45p.m. flight (which is now delayed until 2:15 - last I checked)

On the bright side:
  • I made it here on time.
  • My mom made it home safely after she dropped me off.
  • There's free wi-fi at DIA.
  • Taking a later flight meant I could stay at the pool hall a couple extra hours last night to practice.
  • I remembered to wear my snow boots today.
  • I'm warm and comfy at the moment, camped out with my gate in sight.
Some photos from the pool hall last night:

DIA photos:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home