16 January 2009

Being Sick = Totally Spoiled

Up until just a couple months ago, the V-dog had not so much as had a piece of cheese or lunch meat but as soon as we found out he was sick, all the rules went out the window. Aside from sleeping in the bed with me and getting on the furniture (which he doesn't even try to do because he just never has), he pretty much gets whatever he wants.

This new game of "Let's see what Vegas will eat" has been quite fun. Yesterday, I fed him a couple Mike & Ikes and he seemed to like them. He wasn't quite sure what to think of it at first, but he just chewed up the second and third ones. That was all fun and games until he was fartin' up a storm during the drive home. Apparently, M&I's make dogs flatulent. Who knew?

Today's Iron-Cheffing concoction included cherry tomatoes which I was trying to get rid of. Those didn't go over so well. I honestly dropped one on the floor but thought I'd encourage him to eat some vegetables (or is it a fruit?). He carried it around in his mouth until finally there were splattered tomato seeds in a little pile with a half eaten cherry tomato beside it. It must've surprised him when he bit into it.

I'm looking forward to the peanut butter experiment. I'll have to get my camera out for that one.

1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM , Blogger Michael McCafferty said...

The peanut butter experiment is just too funny for words. It's fun to play with other life forms!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home