15 December 2008

Twelve Days of Sweaters - Day 9

Before there was cherry red, there was avocado green.
Turtle neck sweaters are overrated and they make my neck itch!
I guess it did come in handy today as the heat was out in part of the office and it was freezing all day! It was so cold, the parking lot was all crystallized. I'd never seen anything like it!
Well, not in Colorado anyway! It was record lows in Denver today and yesterday. I guess it doesn't make xmas in MN look so bad. Even Frank was cold!

On a warmer note, V-dog had a great weekend. He's almost back to his old self again and I was happy to cooperate. This is one of his favorite moves. He starts on his side, then rolls over upside down, then he gets his head cocked on something just right (it never looks comfortable) and the next thing you hear are the greatest dinosaur noises in the world. I rub, scratch, and pat his belly and it's like music to my ears.
I even took him with me to get my hair done yesterday. Uncle Joe also brought his doggy, Shorty. We had a fun time. Vegas was feeling much better this weekend than last weekend and had much more energy.



2 Comments:

At 10:42 PM , Blogger Alvina Yeh said...

Awww I still can't believe I'm not seeing you :( Glad to hear Vegas is feeling better :D And I hope CO warms up bc DC is not that bad right now and I am NOT ready for cold

 
At 12:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT VEGAS IS FEELING BETTER!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home