11 December 2008

Twelve Days of Sweaters - Day 8

Fun with layers today.

And more boxes...
Today, I built a sound barrier wall in attempt to block out Mike's voice which carries (and not in the good way either) and only seems to get louder when I'm on the phone. He's in clear denial of this fact but I almost wonder at times if it's a conspiracy. He's still a great boss, but inside voice please, Mike.

I filled my car up before work yesterday for only $15.69!!! Granted, I still had about 60 miles to go on that tank, but I don't think it would've cost more than 20 bucks! The last time gas was so cheap, it was January of 2003 and I was working full time at an office, five days a week. And look at me now, working full time at an office five days this week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home