03 December 2008

Twelve Days of Sweaters - Day 3

I survived Day 3 unscathed. "That's not a sweater!" Mike (my boss said). Ggggrrrrr!!! Yes it is!!! Touch it! It sure is sweater material!!!
Photo with Mike since he was also wearing a sweater:
This will be it for cutesy sweaters for a while as it's supposed to snow tonight and will probably be much colder the next couple weeks.

Vegas Update:
In case you're wondering, Vegas underwent his second dose of chemo today. Dr. Rha said he did great with his first week of chemo and that his lymph nodes are almost back to normal size. He gets to come back home to me tomorrow. Yay! I came home tonight to find the sweetest card and treats for Vegas from my next door neighbor Kelle. Aaaawww...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home