30 November 2008

My First Day of Work

Tomorrow morning, I start my first day of work for the next three weeks at PoolDawg. I'll be taking calls in the office there Mon-Thurs. Chisolm and his girlfriend Amanda came over tonight to pick Vegas up. I originally just wanted him to come get him tomorrow while I was at work, but there were so many chemo instructions to go over that I wanted to sit down with them tonight.

I went over all the notes and paperwork with both of them. It was the most words I'd ever spoken to her and I was all prepared to begin with, "Let's put our differences aside and focus on Vegas's best interest," but it didn't need to be said. I was happy with the meeting and I was happy to know that he's in good hands.

There was a time when I didn't want her paws near my dog but I know how much they love him and it would be selfish of me to deprive him of that.

V-dog comes home on Thursday. I'll miss him this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home