29 August 2008

Just arrived at camp

I just arrived at camp and for the first year EVER, not only do I have cell phone reception, but I also have a (super low) wi-fi connection. SWEET!

When I checked in, the keys to my cabin were gone already and I was the 5th of the 6 counselors to arrive in my cabin (#6 has still yet to arrive). Uh-oh. That usually means I get the dumpiest room or I'm stuck sharing it with a snorer.

When I arrived, two of the girls were here with their friend. It's a very small cabin with only one floor, three rooms, and two beds in each room. Of course, I take the last available room and to my surprise, when I set my things down on the queen bed, I looked around the corner to see a hidden door and MY OWN PRIVATE BATHROOM! SWEET!!!!

Even though DiDi is not here this year, which I'm very sad about, and I forgot to bring a bunch of stuff, it's already starting off great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home