18 August 2008

A Little Behind...

I just noticed today that my 2008 Wallace & Gromit wall calendar was still on June.
Well, I can't just flip it straight to August now because then I wouldn't get to see July's picture. So, it's July now. I'm only a month behind.

I did however just notice that there's TWO other 2008 W&G calendars that I didn't know about while I was searching Amazon for this post.

There's the "Official" one:And then there's the "Slim" one:
OMG! I'll be updating my Wish List for next year!
Who knows, maybe I'll be on September by the time 2009 rolls around.

2 Comments:

At 10:23 AM , Blogger Michael McCafferty said...

Well, I've always said: "A little behind is a lot better than a big behind."

;o)

 
At 8:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow....yesterday, i noticed the same phenomenon occurring on my calendar..you are ahead of me, i didn't stop to change it, thanks for the reminder!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home