17 July 2008

The Best Sunscreen - Hands Down!

While I was in Vegas this summer, there was a sunscreen review on the local news (appropriately enough) and their results determined that the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock was the all-around best at protecting again not just UV/B (B = burning), but also UV/A (A = aging) rays.

Being the sucker for great marketing that I am, I immediately went next door to Walgreens and bought some spf 45 to try out for myself.

The results: I LOVE IT! I've been using it nearly everyday since I've been home cruisin' around with the top down. I even have a 70 for super long, hot days! It's not heavy or sticky but it really does protect. I highly recommend it!

Don't just take my word on it, check out the

Sunscreen Reviews

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that! When Samm and I went out to lunch the other day, I put some of that on my giant, bald dome and sure enough, when I got back to the office, not a single sign of the standard burn. :-)

 
At 2:53 AM , Anonymous fluconazole 150 tablet said...

Thank you for the opportunity to work here. I will do my very best to exceed your expectations of my abilities.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home