02 June 2008

It's nice to be home...

Even if it is for only five days. After 26 days on the road, it's just really nice to finally be out of Vegas.

Being home for only five days before leaving again for Charlotte & Dallas (for 18 more days), means:
  • Sleeping in my own bed with my own sheets.
  • Making my own bed in the morning.
  • Unpacking and doing massive amounts of laundry only to repack again.
  • I give Vegas a little break acting up ("acting up" for him means pulling a piece of used tissue from the trash).
  • Catching up with my neighbors and making sure I'm all paid up for the lawn-mowing.
  • Collecting and sorting through 30 days of held mail.
  • (I'll keep you posted...)

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM , Blogger Michael McCafferty said...

HOME!!
Isn't that the best feeling!?

Soak it up...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home