01 May 2008

How funny is this???

And I thought the weather was bad today?!....
So, fine! It snowed today. It snowed huge, fluffy, blizzarding masses of snow after being 85 degrees yesterday. But that's typical Colorado weather.

What's not so typical is receiving an email from someone complimenting you on your game and attaching photos of someone they THINK IS YOU!!!
This is the blog where I don't have to be as p.c. Mike likes to call me "sweet and salty." Well, here's a little saltiness for ya: WTH?!??? Who does that?!??? I don't look anything like this girl! ESPECIALLY NOT MECHANICALLY!!! What?!?? Because we're both Asian, we MUST be the same person?!?! What a jack-tard! HAHA!

And what does this email even mean?!???
"I saw you playing at Rac em [misspelled "Rack 'Em" by the way] on a Wednesday. I was impressed with your play so when I saw your business card as I was leaving I took one. After looking at your web site I noticed that you didn't have a lot of pictures of you playing pool or of you at all for that matter. I have enclosed a few pics I have taken and I am offering my services as an amateur photographer. Please don't get me wrong I am not trying to barter any free stuff from you or your web site, if you are interested we can discuss my fee later. I hope you like the pictures I am sending. I can do black and white or color. If you already have a photographer I understand. I've always believed, it never hurts to ask."
Yes! I would like to negotiate a fee for you to take photos of not-me please! That's pretty bad.

[.......deep breath after laughing hysterically.......]

Okay. I'm done venting now. On to a brighter note. Today was Dining out for Life day and though it was slow, it was still fun. Here was my dining out contribution:Gotta get back to packing. My flight leaves for MN in 7 hours. YAY! Mike and I will drive back here to my place early Sunday morning, finish packing all day Monday, and hit the road for Vegas early Tuesday morning. YAY!


1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM , Blogger Alvina Yeh said...

omg what is that sandwich and where did you get it??? i must have it. and i hope you wrote the photog back to make him feel stupid

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home