10 March 2008

Dry Spells

I think the day after daylight savings begins might just be my favorite day of the year. The days are longer now and spring is just around the corner. Which also means that summer is around the corner too. YAY for summer! Now that it's daylight savings, aside from the atomic bedside clock, I know that at least two other clocks in my house will have the correct time for the next eight months.

I finally logged into my myspace page after a 48 day dry spell. I hadn't logged in since just after returning from Derby on January 19. I couldn't even remember my password. Well, it took me a few tries.

And speaking of remember passwords, I renewed my gym membership and have worked out everyday for the past four days, but I couldn't remember my padlock combination. I had it saved in my phone, but was still worried that I might forget it again after locking it up. And yes, I do lock my phone up. It always cracks me up to see girls (I've only ever seen it with girls) on the phone while running on the treadmill or last night there was a girl on the phone while she was using a leg machine. Good thing she wasn't working arms.

And, I broke my final dry spell here after not posting for the entire month of February. But, have you seen how much I've been gone? No excuses. The thoughts are always percolating, it's just getting them all down.

Anyway, here are the slideshows from my recent adventures:

Hunter Stop in Austin, TX (February 2008)


Regional Tour Championships in Spring Hill, FL (last weekend)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home