27 December 2007

Reflections

A Dozen Highlights from 2007
(the year of break-ups and devastating, life-changing events for just about every single person near and dear to me)
  1. I began flossing regularly (from about once a month as needed to nearly every night after brushing).
  2. I chopped my hair off, Britney and Lenny style.
  3. I ended a four year relationship with the man I assumed I would marry.
  4. I realized I had the strength to make some of the most difficult decisions of my adult life.
  5. I became a full fledged Hunter Tour member, finishing 14th in the year.
  6. I traveled approximately 45,000 miles.
  7. I lost and gained up to two pant sizes.
  8. I learned who my true friends are within the pool community.
  9. Minnesota bars went non-smoking.
  10. I had the most amazing time ever being single in Vegas for the BCA & VNEA tournaments.
  11. Overall, I experienced some of the highest highs and the lowest lows of my life.
  12. I learned so much about trust, independence, and the law of attraction.
The list continues, I'm sure, but these were just fresh on my mind.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM , Blogger BadKarma said...

Samm,

I can relate to 2007 being a real tough year. I lost both my parents in 2007. But to combat the grief and despair, I picked up the cue again after 10 years.

Hang in there, I have a feeling that 2008 is gonna be OUR year!!!!!!

BadKarma

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home