20 January 2008

Random Loafing

Okay - It's only the 20th of the month and already I've been away more this year than I've been home. Either way, I'm just glad we're out of 2007!

I think I'm going to jump on the New-Years-Resolution bandwagon and start working out again. I already go about once every month or so. I'll take a class with my friend Sharalynn and her kids, but I have just been feeling so sluggish lately. Bleh! I'm also currently on a 15-day detox. Just thought I'd start the year of cleansed.

I think I'm in love with Dakota Fanning. Call me a sucker, but could she possibly be ANY cuter?!?? Now, she's just a gorgeous teenager. There's been some sort of Dakota-thon on various channels these past couple days. I've watched an intriguing movie, Man on Fire with Denzel, and a cheesy but mildly entertaining Uptown Girls starring Brittany Murphy while writing and catching up on random stuff. I mean, come on! This 13-year-old is a better actor than a lot of adults!

I still haven't even unpacked yet from my trip and I won't be seeing Mike again until next month. :(
Well, at least we'll all be caught up when we see each other again. That's the plan anyway.

1 Comments:

At 3:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen Dakota in "Dreamer" - the horse movie. She was great. And whoever thought to case Kris Kristofferson as Kurt Russell's dad deserves a prize.

Rent it for Dakota, get hooked by the horsey story, stay for the bonus features.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home