15 May 2008

I can't believe I've been in town now for over a week and have still yet to make my way to the PF store. Bugga! Sally and I did manage to get to to the Sephora store yesterday though, FINALLY!

Mike and I also made our way to our favorite special sushi getaway. It's late night and it's ALWAYS fresh! My most favorite secret (well, not-so-secret now) sushi place EVER!
Our sushi chefs, Carlos & Iida (pronounced "EEEE-da").
We ordered:
2 spicy scallop handrolls
yellowtail sashimi jalapeno dish
salmon tartar w/ kizame wasabi creme friache (mmmm...)
2 uni nigiri
spicy california roll
special roll: shrimp / avocado / tuna
special roll: spicy scallop (inside) / salmon / avocado (outside)
spicy tuna handroll

Get outta town! It was the greatest sushi feast EVER!!! I would've taken some photos but that would've delayed the food getting into my belly.

Here's a food pic for you though. This one's the dessert plate (pay no attention to the extra oysters on the half shell) from the Hilton buffet. Someone gave us a 2-for-1 coupon while we were standing in line. Sweet! That's the buffet where I found a partially formed pearl in my oyster a couple years ago.

While I was piling all these sweets on, some guy said to me, "You can only fit so much on that plate." To which I responded, "Oh. I'd better get another plate then, huh?"

It's been pretty cool this year. Haven't made it to the pool once. I'm too busy working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home