24 August 2008

A Complete Day

Today was one of those great days where I got to do everything that I wanted to do.

Play in a tournament? Check.
Take my dog to the park? Check.
Spend time with my mom? Check.
Work out? Check.
Make a nice dinner for myself? Check.
Talk to Mike? Check.

I finally finished my mounds of laundry last week (but still not finished with all my writing). The last time I did laundry was around July 27, BEFORE I left for Jacksonville, FL. Oops...


I got up 'early' this morning to make myself a nice breakfast burrito with swiss cheese and salmon lox (mmmm...) before heading off to a tournament. I didn't cash, but I played really well.

When I got home, I decided to take a lazy V-dog to the park for some fetch with the Chuck-it (one of the best pet inventions EVER!).



Afterwards, I picked up my mom and we headed to the Korean grocery store (where they just assume we're Korean) to stock up on some fresh fruit (cantelope, papaya, nectarines, and pears - YAY!) and while there, I spotted some salmon and yellowtail sashimi. Mmmmmm.... I know you're not supposed to eat fish on Sundays, but I couldn't help it! (and man, it was good!)


Then, I hit the gym for about an hour. Boy, are my legs and abs sore...
I couldn't wait to get home to my sashimi delight and one more fruity (I think it's a fruit???) surprise........... FRESH YOUNG COCONUT!!!! Yummmmmmmmmmm... My favorite!

Heeding my mom's cautions, I even managed to crack the lid off myself without losing one single digit.

What will tomorrow have in store?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home