08 December 2008

Twelve Days of Sweaters - Day 5

Five... Golden... Sweaters...
Oh, wait.

This is absolutely one of my most favoritest sweaters of all time!!!
The 20% mixed lamb's wool makes it not the world's most comfortable sweater, but the undershirt definitely helps with that. And, I think I got it after the holidays last year from the ON for only 10 bucks or something too. I love the working double buttons on the left shoulder (I guess, in case you have a REALLY big head) and I absolutely ADORE the elbow patches!!!

I was invited to the most lovely meal tonight at the Captain's house with his beautiful famery. It was the perfect evening, I hated to leave but I just rocked out to my xmas jams all the way home through the blizzard. Tomorrow should be a fun drive into the office.

G'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home