12 December 2008

Twelve Days of Sweaters - Day 8 1/2

Today doesn't really count towards the twelve days since it was not one of the originally scheduled work days. I almost didn't even wear a sweater because of that. Instead, I just wore this casual sweater-jeans-tennies combo.

In a fit of rage and (possibly) claustrophobia, Mike knocked down the barrier wall I'd built yesterday. Then, as he was chucking boxes across the room, I was abused by one right on the elbow of my bridge arm. I didn't talk to him for about an hour. Until...

When he finally went to the bank, I left a couple surprises at his desk for him. They made me feel better and I forgave him.

It's so nice to get my boy back tonight!

Speaking of tonight, apparently it's the biggest full moon of the year. Now stick your head out the door and give a good howl.

1 Comments:

At 11:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad you won't still be at work there on 12/26... what the Brits call "Boxing Day."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home