20 December 2008

Merry Vegas!!!


V and I got our photo taken with Santa today. He was so well-behaved (Vegas, not Santa). The doggy in line before us wouldn't sit still and squirmed out of there. Santa tried to get on the floor to take the photo with him and he still wasn't havin' any of it. Finally, they just gave up.

When I got up there with V-dog, Santa tried to give him a treat. He sniffed it, but didn't want any food from a stranger. I boosted him up on the bench and sat down beside him. He even let them put a little hat on his head (not shown in this photo). She got back behind the camera, they called out his name and he looked right at them. Snap, and that's how it's done.

"OMG, that was the easiest one we've had all day," they said. Yeah, I know. I'm sure a lot has to do with the drugs, but he's still a good boy normally.

He's almost back to his old self again. The biggest differences now are that his appetite is still slightly suppressed and he's not jumping into the back of my car by himself anymore. He needs a little extra boost, but I don't mind. Besides that, my lover is back.

Remission is grand. Next chemo treatment: 10 days

Happy Christmas (or whatever holiday) & New Year!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:44 PM , Blogger Michael McCafferty said...

Great photo!
Lookin' good!

 
At 7:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you Samm! I miss you! I hope to see ya soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home