16 December 2008

Twelve Days of Sweaters - Day 10

Woohoo! Day 10 and two more days to go!!!
It's not that I haven't enjoyed my time at PoolDawg, but it just reminded me how thankful I am that I don't do this everyday. How do people get anything else done with a full time job in the way?

Today's sweater is comprised of my two least favorite colors to wear, pink and purple. Do you have any idea how badly pink and purple clash with red/black hair?!?? Orange is a close third. And yes, it's another sweater turtleneck. I had a better undershirt on today.

GLOBAL COOLING
It has been freezing cold recently. The last two days were in the single digits and even in the record-breaking negative degrees. It finally made it into the double-digits today. People always think it's so freezing cold in Colorado but this is quite unusual for us. Even when it snows, the sun still comes out the next day and it's hardly ever bitterly, hurts-my-chest-to-inhale sort of cold.

On Sunday, it was colder in Denver than it was in Minneapolis. Hey! Maybe this weather is just a sad attempt to prepare me for spending the holidays in MN. However, we weren't the only ones to get feel the freeze. Apparently, it even snowed in Sante Fe, NM and parts of Nevada. WTH?!??

Poor V-dog could barely do his bid'ness outside Sunday night because his little footsies were too cold. Poor guy. It's even been too chilly to set my leftover lunch outside the door to refrigerate (because I'm too lazy to walk it back to the fridge in the kitchen).

Two more workdays! Two more sweaters!

4 Comments:

At 8:42 PM , Blogger Michael McCafferty said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger Michael McCafferty said...

>>>How do people get anything else done with a full time job in the way?

Yes, especially pool players, who are a lot like used car salesmen: "too lazy to work, too nervous to steal."

 
At 11:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"How do people get anything else done with a full time job in the way?"

(Oh man...Mike beat me to it! Still trying to check out his live tv stream, btw...)

Good question...maybe I'll have an answer after I finally ditch my own J-O-B!

 
At 4:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As for Vegas' little piggies: who among us DIDN'T have trouble doing their bid'ness outside in this weather? I ask you...!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home