11 March 2009

It MUST be springtime!

I know spring is in the air because
  • we set our clocks ahead
  • I washed the flannel sheets and replaced them with the summer cotton sheets.
  • and, I must have sneezed 1,000 times today! Ugh...j
This also means that tennis season is just around the corner. SWEET!

And, for anyone that's been wondering, the V-dog has been doin' GREAT! He's still in remission and his energy level is at about 94%. We went to the doggy park this weekend with our friends Robbie, Steph, and Vegas's boxer friend Cassius.

He seemed to get sick of his Chuckit! a little sooner than usual, but for the most part, I think he had a pretty good day.

2 Comments:

At 1:31 AM , Blogger Michael McCafferty said...

good to hear the positive news about Vegas!

 
At 2:53 PM , Blogger Robert Johnson said...

Whew! I was concerned too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home