10 April 2009

I Heart Trader Joe's!!!

Oh Trader Joe's... How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

The only good thing about there not not being a Trader Joe's in Colorado is that I would be there EVERYDAY and spend every single penny I made in that store. I love it SOOOO much!!!! I love everything about it!

I love the selection, the theme, the prices, the greenness, and the employees! I just flat out LOVE IT!!!

So far, I've been to Trader Joe's in:
  • Las Vegas, NV
  • Mesa, AZ
  • Phoenix, AZ
  • Maple Grove, MN
  • San Diego, CA
  • Charlotte, NC
These are some of my TJ must-have's:
  • the dried tamarinds, most recently the dried/flattened bananas and dried pomelo limes (and all their dried fruits and nuts)
  • the CHEESE department!
  • the beef jerky and turkey jerky
  • white cheddar cheesy poof snacks
  • Yerba Mate tea
  • just tried their body lotion which I LOVE!
  • all their fresh fruits & vegetables
  • the chicken/apple sausages (and their entire entire meat selection)
  • the all-natural honey/almost bath soap bar
  • their wonderful assortment of sauces and seasonings! mmmmm.... to spice up any meal!
  • these cute little Belgian waffle/molasses cookies (only on special occasions), and of course, their ENTIRE sweets department
  • basically, EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM , Blogger Michael McCafferty said...

we'll have to plan a shopping spree for you next weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home