14 September 2005

Boulder w/ Meg-o

Last night I went to Boulder w/ my friend Megan Minerich, where she and Laura Smith took challenges for a fundraiser for the Boulder Homeless Shelter. I ended up handling the sign-ups and collecting money for them. It was fun. The food was great!

Then we ended up back at Shake’s where Chisolm was winning the tournament. YAY! He beat Melvin 5-2. It was awesome!!! I played a few sets with Jimmy and then went home. It was a long night.

My book is coming along very, very well. My new illustrator is phenomenal & has a great eye! He’s already done almost 20 illustrations (out of about 75) and we’re moving at a great pace. It should be off the press by late October. I’ll write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home