16 July 2006

I'm an ugly apple juice drinker with gorgeous eyes & sexy legs...

Since you're reading this, you must repost it or you won't get kissed by your crush or some crap like that. Anyway, this was sent to me. Below is the legend (Sorry, I didn't make these up but I suppose you could add your own though). Please post a comment with what "you are..."

What color of shirt are you wearing?
Red=ugly
Green=hot
Blue= fucken sexy
White=confused
Pink=naughty
Yellow=skanky
Purple=a little TOO happy
Black= Gothic
Orange= beautiful
Gray=horny
Aqua= preppy
Brown=tree-hugging
Multicolored= sweaty
Other=candy-flavored
Nothing= Sexy

What kind of pants are you wearing?
Shorts=mexican
Skirt=hot piece of ass
Skort=homo
Jeans= hottie
Ripped Jeans=prep
Capris=cutie
Cordoroy=weightlifter
Cargo=clown
Sweats=gangsta
Thong=bitch
Boxers=manwhore
Bootieshorts=caterpillar
Pajamas=apple juice drinker
OTHER =sex kitten

What color is your hair?
blonde=with sexy legs
brown=with a nice ass
black= with gorgeous eyes
red=with sexy legs
don't know=with a small butt
dirty blonde=with a fucking hot body

5 Comments:

At 3:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SWEET!

 
At 5:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a gothic Mexican with a small butt.

 
At 5:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a white mexican with a nice ass!!!

 
At 5:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, as you can see, I am a confused mexican with a nice ass!!

 
At 2:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could tell...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home