11 July 2006

Vail, again...

I'm all movie'd out right now. This weekend, I went to see The Lake House with my friend Julie. It was not at all what I was expecting and surprisingly better than I was expecting. When Bonnie's out of town, I get to hang out with Julie a lot. We had a girls' day of shopping, sushi, and a chick-flick.

Then, last night, I had a hot date with Chisolm and Vegas at the drive-in. About once a year, we pack up Curby w/ lots of pillows & blankets and head to the drive-in when there's two decent movies showing. Last year, we saw Mr. & Mrs. Smith and left after the first 10 minutes of the Longest Yard. That was about all we could stand. Okay, we that was less than one decent movie, but we learned our lesson.

Ironically, this year's selection started with an Adam Sandler movie, Click, and ended with a Jennifer Aniston movie, The Break Up. Click was mildly entertaining. I enjoyed the story line, but didn't find myself laughing as much as I'd like during one of his movies. The Break Up really surprised us. Though, poor Jen was pretty boring in her roll as the pathetic girlfriend, Vince Vaughn REALLY made the movie for us! His one-liners and typical Vince-isms had us crackin' up.

Anyway, we're headed up to Vail again but only for a couple days. We're leaving right after my clinic tonight. The Comcast people are coming tomorrow to install our high speed internet (Sorry, Bill & Karolyn!) so I will have no more excuses for not blogging from Vail. Anyway, we'll be back by Thursday night.

Later!

1 Comments:

At 4:00 AM , Blogger Chad said...

I did not like The Break Up at all. I thought it was AWFUL.... Bleh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home