29 June 2006

My BloGoal

I have set a new blog goal for myself. Instead of being so overwhelmed attempting to blog catch-up all the things that I've missed since I've been gone, I am just going to start blogging regularly again. My personal goal is to make it back on Chaddie's "Try These" List. I'm not even going to tell him I'm blogging again.

So... Blogging of which... Since I'm random-blogging, does anyone know who this man is? No cheating now...

He's only the biggest legend EVER!!! (in my book) I'll give a secret surprise to anyone that can solve the mistery without peeking. And I'll just have to trust you on that.

Anyway, familiarize yourselves with this face, people. If you see this man walking down the street, you stop him and tell him how much I admire and respect his work. Tell him that, although he must hear this a million times a day, I'm a super huge fan and dream of meeting him one day. I could say more but it would totally give it away.

Figure it out yet?

1 Comments:

At 6:40 PM , Blogger The Frugalista said...

Duh - must be Paul Frank

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home