12 March 2006

Two More Days to PA!

Today was a day of rest. I finally went to the doctor since I still didn't feel like I was fully recovered. I wanted to make sure I would be healthy for the trip. She suspected I have a sinus infection and wrote me a 3-day prescription. I picked up my prescription with another Kakuro book for the tirp and headed home.

I took the day off from practicing today. Tomorrow, I'm meeting my friend Bonnie at Brooklyns again for one last session before I leave on Wednesday. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! I can't wait! I'm currently doing laundry as I type.

Speaking of Kakuro. It's my latest addiction. I thought Sudoku was wildly addictive. It's hard for me to do Sudoku now. It hardly seems challenging enough. I love it! It really keeps me relaxed and I get a slight high whenever I complete one. I'm such a nerd.

Anyway, here's the latest blog thing:
Your Personality Profile

You are sexy, powerful, and bold.
You're full of passion and energy...
Sometimes this passion has a dark side.

You feel most alive when you're seducing someone.
You never fail to get someone's attention.
Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!
The World's Shortest Personality Test

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM , Blogger Chad said...

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home