05 March 2006

Recent Discovery

I recently discovered one thing that I'm not crazy about with my new short hair... Bad Hair Days!!! I never used to get bed head from a 20 minute nap. Good thing I have plenty of hats.

My onion-less burger was delightful! Juan and I agreed that the fries are not NEARLY as good as In N Out but the burgers are pretty darn close. It's amazing how much of a rip off this place is. Hey! I'm not complaining. Down to the menu, ambiance, way the food is presented, the biggest difference is basically that they offer a triple and a QUAD! Nice! That's what I shoulda ordered.

Anyway, tomorrow, Vegas and I are going to my friend Robbie's for brunch. Chisolm is in Vail for the night, checking on the house. It's still in one piece.

I think a piece of Alfalfa hair is developing as I type...

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM , Blogger Michael McCafferty said...

Yo, wait a minute... short hair? When did that happen? Don't you figure you should give some notice, or take a poll?

You know how geezers don't like sudden changes...

Please send current photo, which I will not look at, just keep it in the envelope in case of heart failure. Then I'll open it and it may shock me back to life!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home