03 March 2006

I'm sick...

Uuuuuuuuuuugh...

Okay, so, I think last week I may have caught what Hatty was sick as a dog with for a month but I was consistently taking echinacea and really didn't think it was going to get any worse. Well, I don't know what happened tonight, but I am absolutely MISERABLE!!!

Tonight at league, this guy called Jack passed out. He's diabetic and I think his blood sugar was low. Ineterestingly enough, that's about the third person I've seen either during a tournament or league that collapsed from that. Bonnie said he was twitching around after he fell. We both rushed over to make sure he was okay, and were amazed at how many people were just trying to get back to their pool games. Pool players?! He's okay. The paramedics came and carried him off.

Anyway, I'm just having some chicken noodle soup right now while watching some Family Guy with Vegas. Think I'm gonna go lay down though. I'll be back soon

UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............

2 Comments:

At 2:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vegas has good taste in TV. Wonder what he thinks of Brian on Family Guy?

 
At 12:01 PM , Blogger Samm said...

Hatty,
You could NEVER make me sick!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home