26 January 2006

Lopped for Love

Alright. Alright. Here it is... So, Saturday I went to a "model call" for a hair show that took place on Monday. I'd done these before so I guess I should've known the drill. But, for some reason I just expected them to say, "We'll take you." Or, "You can go home." Anyway, they said, "We'll take you. Let's get her shampoo'd and ready to be cut and colored." So, that was my eventful Saturday night. I had to be back at 7am on Monday morning for the 10 o'clock show. It's always a fun time though. Above is the outcome.

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes life is like pool.... your at you best, the cue is straight, youve practised that shot a 100 times...and you miss...
other times on you just shot on instinct and in the pocket it goes.....!
the essence of a true champion is that he/she accepts both with interal grace and thanks that entity which gave him/her life to enjoy both.......me25111

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home