11 January 2006

Misc. Junk

Okay, after months of my previous, crappy guestbook being on the fritz, I have finally found another one. Hope this one works okay.

If you have a minute, please sign my new
Guestbook

Also, I just learned about Skype. It's like another IMing thing but I guess you can have real time conversations, etc. on it. I just had a conference call to Canada on it yesterday and it worked great for me. Check it out when you get a chance. I'm "sammspocket" (of course).

One more thing! Watched The 40 Year Old Virgin again last night on DVD. Santa got it for me. It's stinkin' HEEEE-larious! It's right up there with the o.g. Deuce Bigelow: Male Gigolo. Though I never checked out the European Gigolo, I prefer to remember Deuce the way he was before.

Anyway, catch up with ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home