17 November 2005

To snow or not to snow...

Just sitting in the computer room in my gramma robe, wondering when it's going to stop snowing; while Vegas is wondering if it could just snow forever...

On Monday, I met Hikle for lunch and had the top down all day. Then, I came home and felt productive so I diligently raked nice little piles of leaves for Chisolm to wake up to and bag. Needless to say, it began raining, and then snowing before he got a chance. Unfortunately, they are still in nice little piles. GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention I was just topless all day?!?!? Only in Colorado can you have the top down and drove home in the snow in the same day.

Anyway, today's dilemma is now that I'm the "captain" I need to make sure we have enough people for league each week. This is an open, non-handicapped Thursday night league and on my team are the 5 strongest, non-pro women in Colorado. We're bad-a$$es! Anyway, the one drives up from the Springs each week and is still planning to drive up but will not know for sure until 4 o'clock when she starts her trek. She's such a trooper. We'll see what happens.

Whenever it begins to snow, I just want to rent a bunch of movies, make a nice fire, and drink hot cocoa. Is that too much to ask?

**Photo of Vegas was not taken today.**

1 Comments:

At 6:23 PM , Blogger Chad said...

Thank god for the disclaimer that the photo was not taken today...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home