09 November 2005

Honk! Honk!

I guess I gotta keep blogging now that I've started again, right? It's not the blogging part that's scary, it's all the catch-up blog-reading that I've missed in the past month. I'm so OOL (out of the loop).

Anyway, today I received a surprise invitation to hang out with Hikle. I excitedly accepted. We had our usual pho, but instead of boba, we headed up North to Hatty's place to polish off some leftover desserts from his weekend tea party. Yum-my! Before heading up to Westy, we stopped by Table Steaks South (the newest location, not to be confused with Table Steaks East where I pro at or Table Steaks West, the sketchy 24-hour one on Sheridan) to visit Chris Byrne, my cue maker & sponsor to pick up the 2 shafts for the cue he made me. They weren't ready when the butt was because it was too humid out. We chatted for a bit and headed for Hatty's.

Hikle and I had a fun time cruisin' around with the top down, even after it got dark. We didn't care. We just cranked the heat up. It was so nice today and it was nice this evening, too. Oh! Before I picked Hikle up, I stopped by the mall to get my ring cleaned and some guy in another convertible Miata with his top down honked and we exchanged a moment of coolness. HA! Dorkness, actually.

Anyway, I'll have more to write later!

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM , Blogger Chad said...

So glad you are back to regular blogging...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home