28 September 2005

Clinic Tonight

Tonight I had my monthly Intermediate Last Tuesday of the month clinic at Table Steaks. They are the first and last Tuesdays of the month and I love 'em! I have a core group of 3-4 people that consistently show up for each clinic and I will occasionally get some new pop-ins. Tonight I had my 3 regulars, Marge, Greg, and Kevin, and two newbys, Rob and a french guy that called himself "Frenchie." It was a pretty advanced group tonight so we were able to get into some fun stuff.

I stayed for a little bit after the clinic and reviewed some things with Kevin that we had addressed in our private lesson a couple weeks ago. It was so nice because I could tell that he had been practicing and it really showed.

Afterwards, I just stayed to practice by myself for a couple hours. It was a respectable practice session. Nothing extraordinary happened.

On a not-so-light note, I don't think Chrissy is getting any better. Unfortunately, she is still floating around and not eating much (or, at all). I am very sad and worried about her. I called the vet yesterday and they said to continue with her medication for another 7 days. We'll see what happens. Janet is now beginning to shed and it looks to gross and slimy. She, on the other hand, is quite the healthy eater and has almost doubled in size since I got her. I hope Chrissy gets better soon so I can get them a new roommate.

Tomorrow morning, Hikle comes over around 10 and I'm taking him to the aeropuerto. He's going back home for a friend's wedding for the weekend. That means Vegas gets some company for the next few days. I like when Tripp is here. I think it's great for both of them. Vegas is not much of a dog-dog. He's more of a people-dog, so I like it when he likes to hang out with other dogs. Anyway, we'll, of course, be making a breakfast pit stop at Sonic in the morning on our way.

Chisolm should be home soon and I'm baking chicken for dinner tonight so I should go.

One quick thing! Please notice my new "WOW" Word of the Week and The Tip Jar blogs. I also have the WOW posted to the right. I will be attempting to use the WOW in a posting each week. Good luck to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home