16 September 2005

Tonight's Theme: "Sorry. You weren't invited."

Today was a fantastic day of great practice and good friends! It started with a really good practice session for about 3 hours at Shake's. I am not a huge fan of how those tables play, but I was really dialing into them today.

Afterwards, I went to dinner at the Jack n Grille mexican restaurant with my friends Matt & John (aka Hatty & Juan), Michael (aka Hikle, to my right) and his friend Craig (aka friend-Craig) from out of town. Man! The food is so great there, but the service is really going down hill. I LOVE the Corn in a Cup!!!!!

Craig is getting married in a couple weeks and Hikle has the role of "Captain of the Ushers" during the ceremony. Since Juan & Hatty just recently tied the knot, they were exchanging invitation horror stories with Craig over dinner (hence, tonight's theme).

Apparently, it's very common for people to assume that even though they don't RSVP, they will still have a seat for them at the reception. Better yet, try to invite 15 people with them when their invitation was addressed to them alone (without a guest). Apparently, both Juan & Hatty & Craig have experienced running into people that said they were coming to their wedding as a guest of someone that was not invited or had not RSVP'd. It made for great dinner laughs. Thankfully, it will be some time before Chisolm and I have to worry about that stuff.

After dinner, Hikle, Craig, and I headed to our favorite Boba place, Lollicup on Colorado Blvd for some good tea, great company, and some Connect4 (the foosball game was occupied). Boy! Either I'm getting older, or the Boba generation is getting younger. Okay, it's both!

Anyway, I have a hot date w/ Chisolm tomorrow and Saturday is the tournament at Shake's.

Okay, here's another picture of Chrissy swimming, just for good measure! She's just so cute!!!

Good night!

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM , Blogger Michael Andrew said...

I just ate the rest of your breakfast burrito and corn. I'm still pissed about the service at this place. Every time I go to the bathroom for the next two days I'll see the matron of Jack n Grill's face telling me the don't take credit cards. Pricks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home