14 September 2005

Wednesday & Rack 'Em w/ Megan

Today I met Megan at Rack ‘Em. We were supposed to meet at noon but I had so much work to catch up on since I didn’t get much done yesterday. I didn’t get there until about 2pm. She was all warmed up and I hit a few racks and then we just played for a few hours.

We didn’t keep score. It took me quite a few racks before I was completely warmed up. I wasn’t fully engaged in our games and I knew it. The slightest things were distracting me. I had a very hard time staying focused and staying in the game. I didn’t feel like I was playing bad at all, I just wasn’t getting out.

Then… Something just clicked and it all came together. I was making all the same great shots that I had been making and really finding my tempo. I was trusting myself and my stroke and just letting it all work for me. I continued to win the next few games.

We played until about 5-ish and were both starving so we had to go eat. We’re meeting up at Rack ‘Em again tomorrow for round 2. Apparently, it’s free pool for ladies during the day from 11am-7pm. Sweet! I’ll let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home