23 September 2005

Aurora Chainsaw Massacre - Loafing w/o Loaf

Today was a somewhat unproductive day. Well, for me anyway. A few years ago, I hired a guy (who turned out to be a bit slimy) and his crew to "top" the very big trees I have in my back yard. From the branches they cut off, there have been huge piles of logs in my backyard that we have slowly been using for firewood. However, many of the pieces were way too long to fit in the fireplace. Yesterday, my big manly man went out and bought himself a chainsaw. It was a logging massacre alright. I did help carry some of the pieces to the garage.

I also made my way to the thrift store and to the Halloween aisle of Wal-mart to pick up some pirate gear for Hikle and I for Vina's pirate themed Birthday party on Saturday. She'll be 22. We went to Vegas this year after she turned 21. I won't give away our costumes since I will probably just blog about it but I will say that there's a parrot & some eye patches involved.

The first episode of The Apprentice was on tonight. The Martha Stewart Apprentice was also on tonight. Actually, I accidentally caught the Martha Stewart one first without realizing that's what it was and thought it was just some parody of the real Apprentice. I found it a bit dry and too stuffy for my taste. I didn't realize the real Apprentice was waiting for us on Tivo. That was a very exciting surprise. That, plus Survivor. I'm so happy that Steph is back on this season! She rocks!!! She's such a bad-ass & she's hot too.

Anyway, that's about it. I'll leave you with these pictures of Chrissy's first pool game. She did great.

2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM , Blogger Michael Andrew said...

Dirty William Flint will come ashore for the party that ye be needin'

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger Samm said...

aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home