29 September 2005

And the Reality Begins...

It's that time again. Before I knew Chisolm, I had never even heard of a reality TV show, much less Tivo'd them. I don't know if I should admit this, but we currently Tivo The Surreal Life, My Fair Brady (starring 2 former Surreal Lifers), The Apprentice, Martha's Apprentice, Survivor of course, and last night was the first episode of The Amazing Race, Family Edition. I'm not really sure yet what to think of it. It seems pretty cruel to put small children through some of those tasks. We'll see how they handle it.

My dad called today to let me know that my car is ready. So, Chisolm and I will be picking it up tomorrow afternoon. It actually works out great because I'm hanging out with my friend Hatty tomorrow and he only lives a few blocks away from my dad's shop.

I took Hikle to the airport at around 10am this morning and we got there super early, so we sat in Curby and listened to the new Sheryl album while Hikle identified the planes that came in. He'll be back on Sunday. Tripp and Vegas had a pretty uneventful evening of loafing, sniffing, chewing, sleeping, more loafing, and a little bit of barking at neighboring dog noises. I would just sneak crabwise around them as to not disturb their peaceful slumber.

I really hope Chrissy gets better soon.

That's all for now. My book is only 2 days from completion and will be sent to the printers this week. YAY! Also, the
ClearLeaf Press site is finally up and running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home