01 October 2005

Off to the press!


On Thursday night (well, at around 8am Friday morning, technically), I finished my book. I created a CD w/ all the book files, printed the hard copy, wrote the check, and shipped the entire package off to the printer. It should all be ready by the end of this month. YAY! After only laying my head down for, what seemed like, 12 seconds, my dad called around 10am for me to go to the shop. That part sucked, but the reason I had to stop by was to sign the rest of the paperwork for the new Miata. DOUBLE YAY!

My dad owns an auto body shop and after our engagement announcement in May, he found a used Miata (newly named, "Matt(y)") at the auction and fixed it up for us as an engagement gift. Pretty cool dad! Anyway, it's taken him a few months now to get it ready and I was beginning to wonder if I would have a chance to put the top down in 2005. I've been wanting a convertible for SO LONG... (that's Chisolm's Saab, "Bob", in the photo background)

I had actually picked up the car on Thursday afternoon but the paperwork wasn't ready until the following morning. Chisolm dropped me off and afterwards, Hatty and I went to the CC mall in style, for an evening of ring cleaning, CPK, and then we had boba (of course). Hatty and I don't see each other a ton so it was great to have some 1-on-1 QT together. Later that night, I locked myself out of the house (I didn't grab my keys since Chisolm was driving that morning but had forgotten he wouldn't be with me when I got home) and went to my mom's. We went to get a couple keys made for Matt and then she let me in the house.

After the early start yesterday, we stopped by our friends' new pool room in the neighborhood, the Colorado Cue Club (or, the CCC, as we like to call it). It should be open very, very, soon. They have hit so many unexpected hiccups along the way. The place is really coming along nicely and we'll be playing league from there. I can't wait until it's open. I'll have some more pics on my site.

Anyway, if you're reading this or have stumbled upon my blog, I welcome you to sign my new guestbook. The link is to the right.

In the meantime, the boys are doing well. I like to leave the back door open for them to come/go. Here are some loafy pics:

The boys playing on Day 2


...more playing???


... a little rolling...


Here's Tripp, wondering when Hikle gets back...


Last one - Loafing in the living room on Day ?



Another update...
Chrissy's condition seems to have stabled a bit. She is still floating around and just loafing under the basking lamp. Tonight will be her last injection of the addtl' 7 days the vet suggested so I'll have to call them again on Monday to see what I should do. I really hope she'll be okay.

Alright! That's REALLY it for now.

1 Comments:

At 2:45 AM , Anonymous plvix said...

This is a very useful post shared by you.Thanks for providing such a valuable information with us.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home