22 November 2005

Jumpin' on the Bandwagon

So, a couple days ago, my friend Matt posted the following list of things to google image search for the first (or favorite) results:
  1. The name of the town where you were born
  2. The name of the town where you live now
  3. Your name
  4. Your grandmother's name (just pick one)
  5. Your favorite food
  6. Your favorite drink
  7. Your favorite song
  8. Your favorite smell

Mine are below. They're all "firsts" except for one. Enjoy!

1. Vietnam - as it is still undetermined (or at least I keep forgetting) the name of the actual town where I was born. I know. How sad. I was born somewhere on that map.

2. Aurora, Colorado

3. "Samm Diep" - Okay, so it wasn't the "first" image that came up but it was more interesting. Yes, it's me. The first two images are also me, but this was a young me from '98 carving a turkey on Thanksgiving. I thought it would be appropriate. Those sunglasses appear to be much older.

4. "ama" - Eek! That's the name that Alvina and I used when referring to our grandmother (in chinese). Fortunately, that's NOT her. I don't know who that is, but it's very scary. Oh Gawd! I can't even look at it!!!

5. sushi - simple, yet satisfying...

6. boba - a bit more interesting. That's a photo of someone's bobas alright. Woah!

7. You've got a friend in me - (by Randy Newman) I don't know if it's actually my favorite song but it's from my favorite movie, Toy Story. It was just the first song that came to mind.

8. fresh linen - apprently, this is what you get.

Thanks, Hatty. Anyone else reading this should give it a go. Or, just click here for other results: Matt, Mike, & Chad.

I have a ton more pics to share (ones that I actually took myself) but in case I don't get to them by Thursday...
Have a Fun & Safe Turkey Day!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:01 AM , Blogger Chad said...

Happy Skanksgiving

 
At 1:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of sushi...i now host at sushi tora! come visit me tues, weds evenings or saturdays (all day - well 12:30-2 and then 3-10)

i will do this cool new blog thing in a couple o days...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home