17 January 2006

This thing hates me!


And, I hate this thing!

Well, I'm sure it works, but this giant, 41 1/2 inch steering wheel is designed to hula off those extra inches from your waste.

Available in one to six pound hoops, the manufacturers claim that you will lose inches from your waste by using this thing just 10 minutes a day. I could barely stand using it a minute and a half.

If you've ever used this thing before, you will understand what I mean when I describe the feeling of spikes jabbing into your abs and obliques as the hoop goes around. I guess that's the concept. I was only using a 3-pounder, too. It makes your abs flex while it's enduring the abuse. I guess that makes you burn fat in that area.

Well, why doesn't someone just punch me in my *ss and thighs while I'm flexing those?!

At any rate... It's our three year anniversary. I made a nice chillian sea bass & scallop dinner & Chisolm is taking us to the Melting Pot. So, I'm really gonna have to go get abused by the sport-hoop after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home