19 January 2006

Fondue Night

Today was our three year anniversary. Last year, we looked at rings, and this year, we visited our first wedding site option. Rose (my best friend from h.s. and m.o.h.) put together a list of questions for me. Anyway, we met with Kathleen at the Chapel at Red Rocks. It was nice, but very, very small. Besides, I want to be outdoors. The former Woody Allen spaceship house was our first choice, but I think someone lives there now. Oh well! There's a few other places I want to check out.
Anyway, I recently registered on the resourceful wedding site, The Knot, so I'm all set. You can create a website there, so I won't have to polute my blog with wedding talk.
After our business was over, we went to the Melting Pot. Here are the remains from our dessert. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM , Blogger Chad said...

Happy Anniversary!

Please check out my blog and let us know what kind of donut you are...

 
At 10:00 PM , Blogger Michael Andrew said...

I hope you got plenty of cheese with the bread fondue.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home