04 March 2006

Old School... Burgers, That Is

Well, let me be the first to officially blog-nounce that Hikle and Lenny officially broke up the other night. You will have to ask him for the details. I have a lot of mixed feelings about it. I hung out with Hikle last night. We went to Red Lobster and I ordered my usual Lobster Pizza (which I never think I'm going to order until I see it on the menu. It's just so great the second time around too!). Anyway, I hope this means he'll start blogging again too.

Hikle just called me an hour ago and I'm going to Old School Burgers (caution, turn speakers down before clicking on link) with him and Juan. I forgot what Hatty was doing today. I think he told me yesterday, but I was all doped up on night-time cough medicine.

So, now that I'm back to blogging, I should really get back to doing some other writing as well. I have so many thoughts jotted down of article ideas and stuff like that but I've just had a bad case of writers block. Also, my elblow and shoulder start to bother me when I'm at the computer for too long because I don't have a very ergonomically friendly setup. Anyway, these are all just excuses but it does make me feel OLD though.

Well, I should go get ready. I'll let you know how the burgers are. They're supposed to be as good as In-N-Out but I'll be the judge of that! (When did I start eating burgers again, anyway? Oh well!)

1 Comments:

At 2:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't want those onions??? Pass them this way! (That and horse radish are important ingredients for a burger. Yeah, tomatoes and lettuce too. Catsup and mustard are okay.) You got me hungry. 4 am, time for a snack.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home