10 March 2006

Well, that explains it!

Ha! Ha!

I sent the below message to my friend and league director of the ACS pool league, John:
"I've been a bit under the weather. As you may recall the weather in Colorado, it was 70 degrees on Tuesday, just before it SNOWED yesterday. Yuck! I was just getting better but I think the exposure to the cold yesterday made me feel icky again."

Here was his response:
"Stated like a true pool player! Real pool players spend so much time indoors that their immune systems get lowered and even the slightest exposure to the snow (i.e. becoming allergic to the outdoors) can ruin your health. Stating you're a bit ill from exposure to the cold just further proves your commitment. I'm proud to know you! - John"

Awesome! I've made it! I'm finally a TRUE pool player!

Your Fortune Is

Man who run behind car get exhausted.
The Wacky Fortune Cookie Generator

1 Comments:

At 3:08 AM , Blogger Chad said...

you were always a true player in my eyes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home