06 December 2006

"Auld Lang Syne" since I last blogged...

Confession: My guilty pleasure............CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!! Yes. I admit it. Right here. Right now. To everyone. I'm a closet Christmas Music junkee!!! (poor Chisolm) I love, Love, LOVE Christmas Music!!!
Anyway, I'm currently blasting Dan Fogelberg's "Same Old Lang Syne" as I type these words...
Well, I've since been back from Charlotte, had Thanksgiving, went to a Nuggets game, and shipped quite a few packages.
Charlotte was just as amazing as I knew it would be. It was such a blast to spend time with Chisolm's family. I love them so much!!! I don't know. We're always so much more critical of our own families. Don't get me wrong. I get along great with my parents now that I'm an adult but his family is super cool! In fact, how could I not be disappointed when all we did was eat and shop?! Only two of my top things to do!
Let's see, Thanksgiving was really cool. Nugget's player, Marcus Camby picked up the tab for this year's Thanksgiving meal and we served almost 1,000 people. He even showed up himself. Man! He's tall! I didn't know much about him before but I have so much respect for him now. I came home and looked him up. He has a ton of non-profit projects that he does and really believes in giving back to the community. He's my hero!
Let's see...
What else???
Well, I guess that's all for now. Hopefully, it won't be so "lang" before I'm back again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home