01 November 2006

Latest & Greatest

Well, there's a few "latest & greatest" things I'd like to mention.

First, two words, Regina Spektor. She's incredible!!! Have I led you astray before? If you haven't checked her out yet, do it now. Here is a video of Russian sensation's latest hit, "Fidelity." She's absolutely adorable!

Next, I just got back from Houston where I competed in a pro qualifier this weekend. I finished 9th-12th out of 51 girls. It's a decent showing since I didn't really have any expectations at all. I met and hung out with a ton of really awesome people. It was a truly fun weekend.

Tonight, Chisolm and I went to the Kona Grill for a late night dinner after all the trick-or-treaters came & went. I couldn't believe how many kids didn't even dress up at all. I guess they thought that because they were with their little brother or sister that they could just load up on candy too. Greedy li'l snots!

Chisolm and I usually pick out candy that we like ourselves. This year, we got: Reese's peanut butter cups, some chocolate eye ball looking things, twizzlers & pull-n-peels (that I almost finished off before the doorbell even started ringing), Jolly Ranchers, mini Heath bars, and some other assortment bag that came with giant lemonheads and bubble gum. My tooth is sore from all the sugar. Next year, I should give out toothbrushes...

HAPPY HALLOWEENY!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM , Blogger Robert Johnson said...

I like it. Reminds me a little of "Coin Operated Boy" by Dresden Dolls.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home