13 September 2006

I broke the bullet!

The *Magic* Bullet, that is.

An interesting day...

Today I:

  • Got my hair redone at 9:00am. I got it done a couple weeks ago just before I left for camp, but was very unhappy with the way it came out. I called and scheduled to get it fixed today.
  • Came home and was back in bed by 11:30am.
  • Got up around 2pm and did some work for a few hours.
  • Left for dinner with Hikle at 6:00pm after he was stuck in traffic for an hour. We tried to go to our favorite Vietnamese Buffet place but when we pulled up, the people next door told us they weren’t open on Tuesdays. That’s crap! Especially since there was nothing on the sign that said anything about being closed on Tuesdays. We were hankerin’ for some Vietnamese food too. Oh well. We went to our favorite Chinese Buffet instead. It was reeeeeally good… I had crab legs.
  • Got a fortune cookie that read, “Fresh air and sunshine and plenty of grace slam the door in the doctor’s face.” WHAT?!?!? What kind of fortune is that?! And, how am I supposed to add “under the sheets” to the end of that one?! That sounds like some silly fortune that Hikle would make up. Like, "a bird in the sky is as good as two in the tree" or something like that. In the meantime… Me?!?!??? Grace?!????? (to the style of Elaine from Seinfeld)
  • Bought some new green tea bobas to make at home.
  • Attempted to make pear – watermelon – lime juice fruit smoothies with boba and broke the magic bullet. GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! The part attached to the base that the blade sits on is completely split in half. Stinker!!!
  • Went to Wally World at 11 o’clock to buy a blender so we could finish making our smoothies.
  • Sent an email to the Magic Bullet customer service regarding the warranty. I hope I can get it fixed.
  • Practiced for a bit and hung out with Vegas while typing this blog and watching Futurama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home