08 September 2006

"We both think you're way too funny and amazing to be old..."

I received an email today from Megan, from camp, that read, "We both [her & DiDi] think you're way too funny and amazing to be old." HA! That's great! I'll take that as a compliment from two very intelligent 17-year-olds.

I just realized I never finished my camp story. I've been back for four days now and it seems like I just got back.

Camp was over Monday afternoon, not before our Tai Chi performance on Sunday night and another couple hours of roller skating with my kids. I decided to stay in Vail Monday night instead of driving back to Denver. Thank goodness! I was SO glad I wasn’t driving East-bound on I-70 that day. Everyone and their family were trying to make their way back to town.

Oh! I also went canoeing and did archery on Sunday morning. That was awesome!

I didn’t bring a camera last weekend, so I’ll post some pictures as I get them from people.

By the time I got back to Vail, I already had three emails waiting for from my kids. I miss them so much!

Things have been super busy for me this week. My articles and Pool Blog are now being syndicated on AZBilliards.com.

Also, a couple weeks ago I went to a model call for Knitscene magazine. It’s a really trendy magazine for knitters. There’s a ton of stylish fashions in the front and in the back, it teaches you how to create them all. Anyway, I just found out this week that I got the gig! I’ll be one of the models you see on the website & magazine for the spring 2007 issue. Who knows? Maybe I can make the cover. Ha!

Wow. It really seems like a lot’s been going on this week.

Well, that’s all for now.

1 Comments:

At 5:56 AM , Blogger Chad said...

Ugh! Kids writing you. So damn needy. Ugh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home